Terms and Conditions
Image already added
Mallorca Cycle Shuttle Terms and Conditions
- Your agreement to these Mallorca Cycle Shuttle terms and conditions is an acceptance that you understand which ticket which you are purchasing.
- By purchasing a ticket on the shuttle bus, you agree to the that you are fit enough and have the skills required to cycle back to where you started.
- If you are unsure of your ability to make it back to the start point, please either choose an easier return route or do not purchase a ticket.
- Our shuttle buses are not suitable for young children.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Your ticket is valid for use on the Mallorca Cycle Shuttle bus only for the time and date stated on the ticket.
- The ticket remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver on demand.
- Tickets are non refundable but in some cases it may be possible to change to another service.
- The shuttle bus cannot wait for latecomers, and refunds will not be given.
- Please arrive before the bike loading time you chose to give us time to load and secure your bicycle.
- Under Mallorca Cycle Shuttle terms and conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend services as deemed necessary and without issuing advanced notice.
- In the event of a shuttle cancellation for reasons within our control, a full refund for tickets purchased or transfer to an alternative shuttle is available, your choice.
- If you wish to change your ticket for another date or shuttle this may in some cases be possible.
- Unfortunately no changes will be possible less than 96 hours before travel.
- Under Mallorca Cycle Shuttle terms and conditions, we take no responsibility for items left on the bus, personal items are carried at the owners risk and Mallorca Cycle Shuttle can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
- Smoking, and alcoholic drinks are not permitted on the shuttle bus.
Mallorca Cycle Shuttle reserves the right to refuse entry to intoxicated persons, and will not tolerate in any way abusive or threatening behaviour to staff or other passengers. In such instances tickets will obviously not be refunded.
- Mallorca Cycle Shuttle asks that passengers are mindful of others during the trip, and anyone behaving in a disruptive manner will be asked to disembark.
- The shuttle bus does not stop enroute; the journey time is usually a maximum of 90 minutes, traffic dependent.
- There are no toilet or water facilities on the bus.
- Mallorca Cycle Shuttle terms and conditions state that we will not share any customer information with third parties, and we do not retain any financial information.
Mallorca Bicycle Rescue Terms and Conditions
- Your agreement to these Mallorca Cycle Shuttle terms and conditions is an acceptance that you understand the Mallorca Bicycle Rescue and recovery cover you are purchasing.
- Mallorca Bicycle Rescue undertake to return you and your bicycle to either your place of accommodation or to a bicycle repair facility, whichever you choose if you have a valid Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover and these terms and conditions have been met.
- We do not yet cover non-standard bicycles such as tandems; hand bikes; electric bikes and recumbents as they do not fit in all our vehicles.
- Your bicycle must be maintained in a safe and roadworthy condition and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Each rescue and recovery cover is for one rider and one stated bicycle, although your partner and their bicycle are welcome to travel with you.
- A rider with valid cover is expected to be in possession of valid ID at the time of their breakdown.
- A rider with valid cover is expected to be more than 1 km from their place of accommodation.
- A rider with valid cover is expected to be more than 1 km away from an open bicycle repair facility.
- A rider with valid cover is expected to be on a road accessible by a standard i.e. non-4×4 vehicle.
- Mallorca Bicycle Rescue is not liable for any obligation that we have not expressly and specifically expressed.
- The onus is upon the person taking out the cover to ensure that all information supplied to Mallorca Bicycle Rescue is accurate.
- Mallorca Bicycle Rescue reserves the right to withdraw and cancel any cover we provide and refund the purchaser the cost of the cover provided by Mallorca Bicycle Rescue.
- Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover will not apply if you have a breakdown whilst taking part in any races, competitions or sportives.
- Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover will not apply if you have not at least attempted to repair a puncture.
- Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover will not apply if you have not at least attempted to remount a slipped chain.
- If you damage yourself whilst out riding (whether it be falling off or straining a muscle etc) and you do not require medical attention, call us and we will take you, your bike (and your riding partner and their bike if necessary) back to where you are staying.
- Your Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover will not apply if you are just tired – we are not a taxi service.
- Your Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover will not apply if it is before sunrise and more than 1 hour after sunset.
- An ambulance should be called if you have a medical emergency. We are not an ambulance service and have no medical training. We will, once called come and retrieve your bicycle (and your riding partner and their bicycle if necessary) from the scene of your accident or incident if you have left in the ambulance.
- Your Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover will not apply if you have a non standard bicycle. Such as, but not limited to tandems; hand bikes; electric bikes and recumbents.
- If Mallorca Bicycle Rescue feel that Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover is being abused, the cover will be immediately cancelled, and a refund for the unused portion given.
- Mallorca Bicycle Rescue cover must be purchased more than 12 hours before use.